Denver Chinese Marketplace
Harkening back to the days of a the old corner drug store, you will love coming into YAO and feeling as if you have just come home. YAO is a place where you instantly feel like everyone knows your name, your favorite tea and even the tea pills you purchased last time you were in. Even our infrequent visitors are welcomed and there is a connection made…we know you drove down from Boulder to get your bread or came off the Mountain for some pain patches.
Jaco, our Bengal therapy cat, will also be there to greet you on many days. She is hypoallergenic and we’ve had more than a few people who are normally very allergic remark at how lovely it is to enjoy a cat nearly for their first time. Jaco loves manning the front waiting area and store front and will entice you to play with her feathered bird or will silently request that she be allowed to hop in your purse. And never fear, if you really aren’t a cat person she can disappear quickly to the back office so that you can shop or relax in our waiting room in comfort.
We have amazing gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free, corn free and yeast free bread shipped in weekly to provide a high quality delicious bread for our patients and customers with many food sensitivities. We also seek out each year the products that we feel are the best kept secret ranging from tasty organic chocolates, to other fabulous snack items for those quick snack fixes or a tasty treat that fits any dietary restrictions for our patients . Additionally, we sell Herbal shampoos to help with hair loss as well as the tastiest beef jerky and soft cookies you can find. Complementing YAO Beauty, we carry the Osea line of face and skin care products. Osea is vegan, organic and gluten free and contains super clean organic sea algae sourced from Patagonia. The dry climate of Colorado begs for the replenishment of the ocean and Osea delivers time and again. Our patients and customers love Osea’s high quality and affordable line of products especially because they are so simple to use. Come in and have a look!
The breadth of our market supports the many facets of the lives of our patients that come through YAO.
- Chinese Herbs (granular and whole) Chinese Herbal Medicine Page
- Specialty Batch Tinctures Tinctures Page
- Tea Pills and Tablets Tea Pills and Tablets Page
- Nutraceuticals Herbs and Nutraceuticals Page
- Topical Analgesics with herbal infusions Topicals Page
- Personal Care Items Personal Care Page
- Beauty Products Beauty Products Page
- Cold & Flu remedies Cold & Flu Page
- Stress & Sleep remedies Stress & Sleep Page
- Altitude challenges: training at high altitude, high altitude sickness/sensitivity Altitude Sickness/Challenges
- Remedies for eating foods off diet, over-eating & over drinking Hangover/Overeating – Eating Off Diet Page
- Gluten, Dairy & Egg free foods: Bread, Bars, Candies, Chips, Cookies Foods Page
- Specialty teas – especially great for our patients who are coming off of coffee Teas Page
We are excited to be closer and closer to launching the YAO Market online store. Until then, feel free to either email us at [email protected] or phone us at 303-777-7891 and our clinic staff would be more than happy to help you find the right product and take your order.