Where to Buy Chinese Herbal Medicines in Denver
Chinese herbal medicines can provide a host of benefits for your overall health and well-being — they can reduce the effects of certain conditions, lessen the severity of some symptoms at an affordable price, and are easy to find and purchase. The YAO Clinic has a well-stocked marketplace that offers a broad selection of Chinese herbal medicines, along with many other products and services that can drastically improve health and wellness.
The YAO Clinic prides itself on its ability to provide a comfortable and welcoming experience at our Denver Chinese herb store for those who stop by to purchase herbal and medicinal products. We encourage those interested in harnessing the healing properties of Chinese medicines to stop by our Denver location for assistance with selecting and learning more about these unique and effective products. Get in touch with the YAO Clinic by calling (720) 572-1213 or visiting our website today.
Our TCM Herbal Medicine Selection
Chinese herbal medicines are widely used for their ability to benefit people’s overall health, and they can be purchased in the extensive, accessible marketplace at the YAO Clinic. Traditional Chinese herbal medicines have been used to harness and rehabilitate the body’s vital life forces, which will help balance dynamic energies to create optimal conditions for health. Having been used in China and elsewhere for more than 2,200 years, they are now incorporated into modern forms of wellness. Over 7,300 different species of plants are used in various combinations to treat ailments and conditions.
The health benefits of Chinese herbal medicines can make a positive impact on all aspects of a person’s health and well-being. Using Chinese herbal medicines can benefit human health by reducing inflammation and irritation, providing energy and a sense of vitality, boosting immune system function, enhancing quality of sleep, increasing fertility, ameliorating skin conditions, lowering blood pressure, and assisting with diabetes control and weight management.
Denver Chinese Herb Store and Pharmacy at YAO Clinic
We welcome everyone to come visit the marketplace at the YAO Clinic to purchase herbs, meet for a consultation, or simply talk with a member of our staff about any possible health conditions they may have. It’s our goal for all visitors to our clinic to feel relaxed and at home.
The marketplace at the YAO Clinic has an array of natural items for sale that can benefit health, but we specialize in the sale of Chinese herbal medicines in various forms. We sell Chinese herbal medicines in applications including teas, tinctures/liquids, tablets and capsules, granules, and topical salves. Each type of Chinese herbal medicine has its own unique advantages for various lifestyles. We can also encapsulate herbs for you for a small charge. The YAO Clinic is proud to offer all of our items at an affordable and accessible price point.
Keep in mind that we sell more than just herbal remedies. We also have beauty products for sale. We carry toners, hydrators, serums, and masks by Osea that can provide moisture to all skin types. We also have gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, corn-free, and yeast-free foods for sale that are nourishing to the entire body.
Other Physical, Holistic Pain Relief Practices
- Gua sha – The practice of gua sha involves gently scraping the skin with a jade stone. The scraping promotes microcirculation, which delivers oxygen while regulating blood flow and preventing inflammation.
- Cupping – Cupping entails placing a cup made of silicone, glass, or bamboo on the skin and allowing a vacuum effect to pull skin into the cup. It can benefit health by improving blood flow and circulation, improving the condition of the skin, reducing anxiety, and liberating toxins from the body,
- Moxibustion – During moxibustion, moxa (dried leaves) are burned on top of an acupuncture needle. This can help alleviate arthritis and digestive problems, reduce the risk of breech births in pregnant women, and protect against colds and the flu.
- Acupuncture – Stainless steel needles are inserted into certain pressure points and may then be turned or flicked. This can assist with certain ailments including anxiety, depression, constipation, diarrhea, headaches, sleep difficulties, and fertility issues.
- Massage – The YAO Clinic can offer several types of massage, including Swedish, shiatsu, acupressure, foot reflexology, prenatal, deep tissue, sports therapy, and basic lymphatic varieties.
The YAO Clinic welcomes all residents in the Denver, CO, area to visit our marketplace and try our Chinese herbal medicines, beauty and food products, along with our gua sha, cupping, moxibustion, acupuncture, and massage services. Our informed and helpful staff is prepared to answer all of your questions about herbal medicines while ensuring that your experience is as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Chinese Herbal Medicine Supplier Serving the Denver Area
If you would like to learn more about how you can use the products and services offered by the YAO Clinic to improve your health and overall sense of well-being, get in touch with us as soon as possible. You can call us at 303-777-7891, visit us online, or stop by our Denver location at any time.