Ease into motherhood with YAO new Mommies
Of course coming to YAO and having a visit with our Medicine department is the best way to get support, sometimes you want a little more information either before you come or once you return home. We have compiled a number of our blog articles related to becoming a new mother as well as a video that was done by one of our former YAO Employees about how YAO supports new Moms.
Be sure to also join us on Facebook - see below!
ARTICLES about becoming a New Mom/birthing
- Who Cares About The Mommies? Michelle Does!
- We Know It's Not Just The Baby Blues.
- Holiday Tips For Busy Moms
- My Morbid Zombie Apocalyptic Post-Partum Experience...Michelle Shares All
- Michelle's Birth Story & ...Oh So Much More (the arrival of baby #3)
- Chinese Herbs for Kids
- Chinese Medicine & Women's Health
YAO NEW MOMMIES FORUM ON FACEBOOK
We are thrilled to have Michelle share her insights on Motherhood, healthy eating, and women's health and its intersection with Chinese Medicine. Please check it out and join her here by liking the page: